Scalping is a trading strategy that focuses on quick wins. One of the main draws is of realizing profits quickly .
Scalpers turn over trades very quickly so that small profits are realized little and often. Because of this, the scalper usually only has a very small exposure to the market at any given time. This makes scalping a popular choice for traders with smaller accounts and cash reserves.
What you’ll get from this eBook
- Learn how scalping strategies really work
- Avoid common mistakes that many scalpers make
- Learn a simple 10-pip per day strategy
- How to scalp trends
- Retracement scalping
- Pattern based scalping using candles
- Planning and successfully executing your strategy
- Stress testing your strategy
- Risk management
This guide is written in a clear and practical way with real examples and test results.